Wednesday 11 January 2012

They Have Malls in Ireland!?

Shopping. Anyone who knows me is aware that I looove shopping. I am admittedly high maintenance. It's fine.  Anyways, this morning I went on a shopping tour with Jordyn and Katie.  We went to St. Stephen's Green, which is a shopping center in City Center.  It was where we tried to go on our own Monday, but we failed.


The view from the street.

Inside.


The mall reminded me of malls in Americuh, there were even some of the same stores. Notably TJ Maxx is TK Maxx.  One awesome store was Argo.  You look up items on a catalog and then buy them and place the order and they grab them from the store room.  It is pretty awesome!

Jordyn found a really cute dress.  That isn't it.  Today is my first Wine Wednesday in Ireland, a holiday that I observe regularly.  So of course we went to Tesco, which is like a grocery store and bought wine...juice boxes. 
Classy.

Another exciting thing was we passed protestors on the street. Shopping, protestors, and vino.  I would classify this day as a success.  Tonight we are going to a school sponsored Irish event, then to the school bar, and then to a club.  I will end with this sign from my true love, Centra.



3 comments: