Saturday 28 January 2012

The Best Care Package Ever!

This is a post of many thanks dedicated to my awesome parents.  I received a package slip, and was very excited to see what goodies they packed!  I had requested a few items, but what I actually found inside was better than I could have imagined.


Hmm...what do we have here?


It is going to be very hard for me to ration these packets of hot cocoa.  Plus even better, they are Dark Chocolate Sensation flavored, and I love dark chocolate oh so much.  But wait...there's more!


Here I am standing over all my loot!  We have a birthday card (with touching notes from my parents and some pretty funny messages from my brothers), some microwave popcorn (its really not the same here, thanks mom and dad for thinking of this) a USB (practical).  Now for my favorites, I'm not really sure what to pick.  I'm torn between the beer pong supplies and the Frank's Red Sauce.  I have been craving Frank's so badly and I specifically requested it.  I can't wait until Monday morning breakfast when I can smother my eggs in them. Nom nom nom.

But red solo cups and ping pong balls? I'm like a kid on Christmas morning.  Red solo cups are the thing of legend in countries outside the US.  Other countries don't have them (probably because they are horrible for the planet) but everyone knows about them from TV shows and movies.

Also, a lot of our friends from other countries have never played beer pong or flip cup.  I feel like I'm some sort of a mission to spread this life changing lifestyle to the less fortunate in the world.

SO thank you again Mom and Dad! Getting the package and reading the card made my day, and now every morning I will have a little taste of home! And to keep with the music theme...

 



No comments:

Post a Comment